Tuesday, May 25, 2010




HEYYY BLOGGERS !
Sheryl here (:
Hmmmm,
Helping this lazy pig, he's lazy to blog and asked me to blog for him,
Since it's his birthday today then help him blog nor :x

And yah,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG ! (:
17 Year old boy now ,


Pig's one year older already uh (:
1 more year then you go learn whatever things you wanna learn nor (:
Tahan for 1 more year nor :x hahahaha !

I somemore soooo good :x
First one to msg him Happy Birthday this morning to him know ! :x
You this pig should be happy okay ! :x
Long msg somemore hor :x
Teeeeheee !

Lalalalalala ~
What the hell, How am I going to post 5thousand words here sia x.x
Type die me nor x.x
I'm sooo "dieing here"
Hahahaha :x

His father very good to him uh,
On radio say Happy birthday to him,
How sweet sia ,
I think my father also wont like that de nor x.x
Even you dun have a proper birthday party or something today but you still have your family love you wad right sayang (:
Family is also important you know !
Dun so dao to your family uh (:
And be more sociable !

Even me, I also dun really like birthday party already nor,
Last year my birthday own party kns nor ! x.x
All my frens machiam not happy with each other all this all that,
My birthday macham war sia x.x !

Hahaha :x
Hmmmmm, nothing must to say already lehs x.x
Ohhh yah :x
Today I keep disturb this pig sia :x
Hahahaha,
There is one guy in our school,
Kinda cute :x !
Then I keep telling the pig say he sooo cute (:
He not bad :x He damnnnnnnnn cute ! :x

Hahahaha (:
Disturb him only uh :x
Then he keep say woahhh powerpack lehs (:
Then I keep ask him go nor :D
We go canteen sit down see who's queue longer kays :D
Omg ~

Sayang ! that guy damnnnnnn cute sia !
JUST JOKING ! :x
Disturb only uh kay (:
Dun put in heart, Know what is disturb :D

Soooo "nothing to do!"
I cant say the word "bor_d" ,
Later he pinch me sia !
Bully sia he ! Bully me ! x.x !
One day I let him pinch till blue black uh x.x !

You cant pinch me for that !
For what I type above ! :x
Cos I never fully type it out okay ! :x
NO PINCHING ALLOW ! :x

Then next time you all see me I got blueblack means HE ! :x
Then go report police for bully ! :x
Hahahahaha ! Just joking (:

LOLLOL ! Why am I soo looking forward to school tomorrow sia x.x !
LOLLOL ! Sot liao me x.x !
And now I damnnnn hungry de lor !
Haven eat yet uh x.x !

Omg, I'm dieing already ! x.x !
5 THOUSAND ! You think it's possible?!
Sounds easy , But seriously dont know what to type sia x.x !
I think you blogger's see liao soo long also dont wan read hor ! :x
Then you all should advise him to ask me to type shorter next time and it's more easy for blogger's to read what right :x
Teeeheee ! :x

Hmmm,
I think that's it bah :x
I seriously have nothing to post already (:
Unless you want me to post about that guy in out school ! :x
Hahaha , No uh joking only,
Got nothing to post about him also what hor (:
Hahaha ~
Uploaded two of my pictures for you ,
Becos I know , You love my awesome pictures x.x !
Hahaha ~

Once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGGG !

Love,
Your Sayang (:



` SHERYL was here (:

No comments:

Post a Comment